Is it possible that applicants are asked to do fingerprint or biometric exam after their advance paroles are approved?

New York, NY |

My fingerprint and biometric exam were done in Dec . 2012 . Is it possible that I will be asked to do fingerprint and / or biometric exam when I renew my advance parole ? I am wondering what can cause the SUICIDE did not provide post decision activity and card production after they approved my advance parole . Thank you very much in advance for your nice help .

1. You will be called for biometrics again each time you apply for Advance Parole or renew it.

Do not rely so much on USCIS case activity reports as those are not "real time" and frequently lag behind the event /action that takes place, by a few days.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

2. I agree with my colleague. You should consult an experienced immigration attorney for this matter. You may schedule a consultation with an immigration lawyer in your area, my firm is handling these matters in New York. If you would like free legal updates on these immigration issues you may sign up for our newsletter at http://www.shautsova.com .

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova www.shautsova.com www.shautsova.com www.russianspeakinglawyerny.com

3. Yes.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com