Is it possible for my husband to get a US B2 visa.I just applied for a K3 Spouse visa for him.

I want to know if it is possible for my husband to get a tourist b2 visa.I just applied for a k3 spouse visa for him and looking at the duration it takes for the k3 to be finally approved.I can not really cope been alone..I want him here for Christmas.Is it Possible they can have him the b2 visa..Please Help

Mr. Ivakhnenko's answer is right.

I would add the following: you said that you cannot cope being alone. I certainly can relate to your feeling. However, if you let your feelings run away with your reason, and if your husband makes representations about his immigrant intent when he applies for his B-2 visitor visa, and if he is found to have lied or stretched the truth, YOU ARE GOING TO BE ALONE FOR A LOT LONGER than the few months it will take to process the K-3.

I know that this is difficult for you. You must recognize that this kind of difficulty -- and many others like it -- are part of the immigrant story in the USA. This is simply the way things are. Some things can go faster. Some things, not.

Do not jeopardize your husband's future and your own happiness. Follow the rules.

I must remind you that although I am an attorney, I am not YOUR attorney. The information I am providing you is general information about the law. If you would like specific information or advice, I am going to suggest that you make an appointment to come in, or call, to chat with us.

2. Pay attention to the nuances: K3, as you already know, has an immigrant intent, B-2, as a non-immigrant visitor's visa must have no immigration intent, thus, as it follows, by applying for a B-2 visa your fiancée will be misrepresenting his intent as he would be marrying you in the U.S. And material misrepresentation and its consular submission will be false from the start and will affect your case drastically. I suggest waiting for K3, do it right.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one’s personal legal issues. Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

3. I agree with my colleague.

IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR for 10 years -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.