Is it possible for my boyfriend in Nigeria to come here to the states to live with me?

Asked about 1 year ago - Greenfield, IN

I have been talking to my boyfriend via Skype, Facebook, as well as on the phone every day for over 3 years now. He is a citizen of Nigeria, and I would like him to come and live with me here in my home. I am just not sure how to go about doing that.

1. Daniel Warren Thomann

Answered . Only if you intend to marry him. You may then be able to petition for him as a fiancee or spouse. The process can take a while though, and it would be a good idea to have an attorney assist you with it. Good luck!

2. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . Not on the basis of being a boyfriend.

3. Lalita Haran

Answered . It is possible if you take the right steps. I would suggest you seek advice from an experienced immigration attorney for guidance.
    Lalita Haran
    www.haranlaw.com