Is it possible for me to move out of my parents house being i only have 2 1 / 2 months until I'm 18 without their consent ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Ripley, MS

i want to know if i can leave , because they are mean , abuseive , and they draw a check on me , but i dont see any of the money and im on food stamps with my mother and get yelled at when i eat anything . is there anything i can do ?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Stephen Ross Cohen

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Probably even if the qage of majority is 18, I do not think an officer would force you back

    My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

24,644 answers this week

2,643 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

24,644 answers this week

2,643 attorneys answering