Is it possible for me to move out of my parents house being i only have 2 1 / 2 months until I'm 18 without their consent ?

Ripley, MS |

i want to know if i can leave , because they are mean , abuseive , and they draw a check on me , but i dont see any of the money and im on food stamps with my mother and get yelled at when i eat anything . is there anything i can do ?

Probably even if the qage of majority is 18, I do not think an officer would force you back

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.