Is it possible for 4 non US resident/Citizen to create a corporation in Nevada, with no US Partner and manage it from France

Asked 9 months ago - Las Vegas, NV

We are french Citizen and want to open a specialized Tour Operator to sell package tours to Paris and throughout France

Additional information

we are NOT seeking US residency or citizenship

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Richard Edmund Hawkins


    Contributor Level 16


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . In theory, yes. You will need a resident agent here, and for practical purposes, probably a local manager or staff. You should have an attorney here as well.

  2. Kirk D Kaplan

    Contributor Level 7


    Lawyers agree

    Answered . In short the answer is yes. In addition to hiring a registered agent in Nevada, be sure that you retain a US based Certified Public Accountant and/or Tax Attorney to assist you with the international tax issues, specifically this is called “Inbound Investment.” The professional you select should thoroughly understand the US tax code, the Tax Treaty between France and the US, and be willing to work with legal and accounting professionals in France. When structuring the business entity here, consideration should be given to minimizing the tax effects in France and in the US. Finally, the professional you select should be able to advise the principal(s) of the business if one, some or all personally become subject to the US tax system personally.

  3. Bryan D. Dixon


    Contributor Level 6


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . While there would not be any legal restrictions to what you have propose generally, there may be some obstacles on a practical level depending the presence the business will have in Nevada and the U.S. You may have to arrange for someone to act as an agent of the company to get some business transactions and other licensing done efficiently. I agree that it would be beneficial to have a local tax and legal professional whom the business can rely upon. Best of luck in the venture!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

26,981 answers this week

2,827 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

26,981 answers this week

2,827 attorneys answering