Is it okay to make a 911 call for a child and no one answers for two years child endangerment, malicious prosecution,

Asked about 2 years ago - Eden Prairie, MN

Tried to use the 911 service and was Beat down by police beat down by County sheriffs stabbed by a paramedic is represented by public defender and County prosecutor Colin Steven Haley and Bethany Koch a 911 call was not asked her for two years child's safety was violated, Citizens in the Park hampered the child's protection civil rights violations, eighth amendment rights violations, I would like charges to be brought forth on the police officers, the citizens in the Park, the paramedic, the County prosecutor and the public defender please help us get our rights everyone should have the right to use the 911 service in this country if they needs to.

1. Michael J Corbin

1

Answered . Frankly, your post is quite confusing. And, it seems that you have a lot of issues that you wish to bring to court. Unfortunately, given the nature of your posting, I think you'll have a hard time finding an attorney who will do all this, especially one that will do so for free. I think you're probably out of luck here.

2. Barry Franklin Poulson

1

Answered . You may need to contact an attorney in Minnesota, explain how much money you have available to pursue the lawsuit, try to narrow the focus of your claim, and see if you wish to proceed. You can look at local ads and call a couple in the morning. Discuss fees. Hire the one you like, and take the retainer to the first meeting.