Is it okay to make a 911 call for a child and no one answers for two years child endangerment, malicious prosecution,

Eden Prairie, MN |

Tried to use the 911 service and was Beat down by police beat down by County sheriffs stabbed by a paramedic is represented by public defender and County prosecutor Colin Steven Haley and Bethany Koch a 911 call was not asked her for two years child's safety was violated, Citizens in the Park hampered the child's protection civil rights violations, eighth amendment rights violations, I would like charges to be brought forth on the police officers, the citizens in the Park, the paramedic, the County prosecutor and the public defender please help us get our rights everyone should have the right to use the 911 service in this country if they needs to.

You may need to contact an attorney in Minnesota, explain how much money you have available to pursue the lawsuit, try to narrow the focus of your claim, and see if you wish to proceed. You can look at local ads and call a couple in the morning. Discuss fees. Hire the one you like, and take the retainer to the first meeting.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

Have contacted a lot of news papers, lawyers, Law firms, organizations, advocacy groups, Department of Justice, NAACP, ACLU, Rev. Jackson, Rev. Sharpton, Congressman, Senators, Representatives in citizens of this great country. No one has the time or the empathy to help ?

Barry Franklin Poulson

Barry Franklin Poulson

Yes. That's why you will have to pay an attorney to help you. That is what they do for a living.

Sympathetic lawyers from all over the country tell me what I need and how much money it's can't take to get justice in the country where the system is set up where man doesn't need money or a child or a race creed or religion, a country where every man is equal!!!! Are we not in the same country that these great words are spoken and hailed to the account?

Barry Franklin Poulson

Barry Franklin Poulson

Every person has the right to the pursuit of happiness. Who says people do not need money? Money is the measure of effort, accomplishment, and an incentive to get other to do what you want. You want a lawyer to work for you? Should that lawyer be a slave, made to work without compensation? Or, should that lawyer receive fair measure for the work done? My ancestors fought (one died) to abolish slavery. Not for a system of free handouts. Now, quit complaining about injustice and do something about it. Write letters, campaign, work to earn legal fees, but stop complaining that you cannot force another to do your bidding.

And I been trying to pursue happiness 49 years 10 months and 13 days. You write that money is needed or what have you been trying to keep out of my ancestors and my hands for all these years. Somebody our ancestors fought for freedom and somebody our ancestors fought to keep it. Don't ask me to explain Lincoln was a Republican, and he was running against pro- slavery campaign platform you didn't ask my ancestors to work like slaves. They were made to work like slaves and beaten if they did. I have somebody working on my side and was supposedly to been for my right. Turns out to be not the case for myself or the child that I called 911 for and the call was answered for two years these are state officials. I have the kind of resources that a lawyer would need to take them . Being that I have had every element known to man. Just about,? Starting with being born 4 1/2 months early, at 2 1/2 pounds with alcohol in my system . The big C. cancer, 2 heart attacks, peripheral artery disease, better known as PAD, to stance and my chest, from heart disease, severe sleep apnea, high blood pressure, asthma, high cholesterol, and migraine headaches, to name some of what's wrong with me not being able to earn money to hire a good lawyer. To this defend my Constitutional rights and the rights of all Americans citizens in this country should have without expense. So says the Constitution of the United States of America. So now what don't I have the same rights as you do. I'm raising a second-generation of troubled kids. I raised the father now raising the child. The father and mother of this child are very sick. In our society we call these people drug addicts. Was I supposed to continue to allow this child to be abused and miss used sheerly for the purpose of the parents happiness in the drug life being homeless, walking the streets, working the corners, taking the kid alone with him on every adventure.? The father in go through that and we all see his mother very early in his life. If I could work I would work to earn money to get the rights that I am entitle to have for free in this country in 2012 right? Or am I just whistling Dixie?

Barry Franklin Poulson

Barry Franklin Poulson

My ancestors never owned slaves. My ancestors fought to free the slaves. Your interpretation of the Constitution is just flat wrong. Your situation is tragic. You do have exactly the same rights I do. If you want to advocate for free attorneys for the indigent, as there are in criminal defense, write to your representatives. Not sure what "whistling DIxie" means, but I am a public defender, paid by the county to defend indigent people accused of crimes.

Frankly, your post is quite confusing. And, it seems that you have a lot of issues that you wish to bring to court. Unfortunately, given the nature of your posting, I think you'll have a hard time finding an attorney who will do all this, especially one that will do so for free. I think you're probably out of luck here.

We can be reached at 507.334.0155. Our web address is: www. corbin-law-office.com. Answers on Avvo are not to be considered a response to a specific legal issue in a specific jurisdiction - they are to be considered only general responses to hypothetical scenarios posed by the questioner. For specific legal advice, please consult with a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction. No information contained herein should be construed as a solicitation for business, an offer to perform legal services in any jurisdiction in which the attorneys of Corbin Law Office are not licensed, or the dissemination of legal advice. No creation of an attorney-client relationship should be assumed or implied. We are a debt relief agency. Corbin Law Office helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the bankruptcy code.

Child abuse topics