Skip to main content

Is it okay to make a 911 call for a child and no one answers for two years child endangerment, malicious prosecution,

Eden Prairie, MN |

Tried to use the 911 service and was Beat down by police beat down by County sheriffs stabbed by a paramedic is represented by public defender and County prosecutor Colin Steven Haley and Bethany Koch a 911 call was not asked her for two years child's safety was violated, Citizens in the Park hampered the child's protection civil rights violations, eighth amendment rights violations, I would like charges to be brought forth on the police officers, the citizens in the Park, the paramedic, the County prosecutor and the public defender please help us get our rights everyone should have the right to use the 911 service in this country if they needs to.

Attorney Answers 2

  1. You may need to contact an attorney in Minnesota, explain how much money you have available to pursue the lawsuit, try to narrow the focus of your claim, and see if you wish to proceed. You can look at local ads and call a couple in the morning. Discuss fees. Hire the one you like, and take the retainer to the first meeting.

    We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

  2. Frankly, your post is quite confusing. And, it seems that you have a lot of issues that you wish to bring to court. Unfortunately, given the nature of your posting, I think you'll have a hard time finding an attorney who will do all this, especially one that will do so for free. I think you're probably out of luck here.

    We can be reached at 507.334.0155. Our web address is: www. Answers on Avvo are not to be considered a response to a specific legal issue in a specific jurisdiction - they are to be considered only general responses to hypothetical scenarios posed by the questioner. For specific legal advice, please consult with a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction. No information contained herein should be construed as a solicitation for business, an offer to perform legal services in any jurisdiction in which the attorneys of Corbin Law Office are not licensed, or the dissemination of legal advice. No creation of an attorney-client relationship should be assumed or implied. We are a debt relief agency. Corbin Law Office helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the bankruptcy code.

Child abuse topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics