Is It Ok to move to other country right after earn my us citizenship ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Los Angeles, CA

i just got my us citizenship and i receive my passport and i have plan to move to other country .
is this move OK or is gone cause of losing my us citizenship ?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

1

Answered . Yes you are now an American and you can live wherever Americans are allowed to live. For instance you would not be able to live in a country which does not provide temporary or permanent status to a foreigner.

2. Carly Stadum

3

Answered . Yes, you have the right to live anywhere in the world as a US citizen. Moving abroad will not cause you to lose your US citizenship.

3. Alice Antonovsky

3

Answered . I agree with my colleagues. You can live wherever you please.