Is it necessary to file an h4 visa extension through an attorney?

Bethlehem, PA |
Filed under: Visa extensions

My h4 visa is going to expire soon.

No, but doing so ensures that everything is done correctly.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

no, but I can ask you a hypothetical question "is it necessary to see a doctor when one gets sick". it is your choice and decision

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.

I would recommend it.

What are the benefits of applying it through an attorney? I would like to know the pros and cons of applying it without an attorney.

Recommended articles about Immigration