Is it legal to sell my insulin syringes to a friend?

Asked about 1 year ago - Rome, NY

I changed my method of insulin intake to an insulin pump rather than vial/syringe injection. I have two extra boxes of syringes (100 needles each). My friend said he would pay me $40 for them, is it legal for me to take this deal?

1. Marco Caviglia

Pro

3

1

Answered . No. ESAP in NYS does not enable you to do so, and the sales are governed by both statute and regulation. For more information contact the NYS Department of Health.

2. Jayson Lutzky

Pro

3

Answered . It is not legal to buy or sell a prescription medicine or device unless you are licensed to sell it. Return the items to the pharmacy and see if you can get a refund.

3. Eric Edward Rothstein

3

Answered . I don't think so.

Pro

4

Answered . No