Is it legal to have sex with a foreign exchange student that is coming? She is 17 and hot.

Barling, AR |

1. The age of consent in Az is 18. Her status as a citizen of another nation is wholly irrelevant. You are subject to the laws of the jurisdiction where you act.

No legal advice here. READ THIS BEFORE you contact me! My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as if they were legal advice. I give legal advice ONLY in the course of a formal attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by joint execution of a written agreement for legal services. My law firm does not provide free consultations. Please do not call or write to me with a “few questions” that require me to analyze the specific facts of your history and your license application and prescribe for you how to get a State license. Send me an email to schedule a paid Consultation for that kind of information, direction, and assistance. My law firm presently accepts cases involving State and federal licenses and permits; discipline against State and federal licenses; and disciplinary and academic challenges to universities, colleges, boarding schools, and private schools. We take cases of wrongful termination or employment discrimination only if the claims involve peace officers, universities or colleges.

2. The principle that attorney McCall elucidated is correct whether the state is AR, AZ or FO.

3. If you are a member of the host family, you may wish to restrain yourself. There are going to be a plethora of possibilities, even beyond the statutory rape statues, that could land you in trouble.

This response is for information purposes only, it does not create any attorney-client relationship. Responses to questions posted on this Forum are of a general nature only. Because it is not possible to have all of the facts of your issue addressed in this forum, you should consult with an attorney to review the unique circumstances specific to your situation. www.TheSchollLawFirm.com

4. Arizona,, this is a public website. You have no attorney-client privilege here.