Is it legal to have sex with a foreign exchange student that is coming? She is 17 and hot.

Asked 7 months ago - Barling, AR

1. Scott Allen Scholl

Pro

1

Answered . If you are a member of the host family, you may wish to restrain yourself. There are going to be a plethora of possibilities, even beyond the statutory rape statues, that could land you in trouble.

2. Christine C McCall

Pro

2

Answered . The age of consent in Az is 18. Her status as a citizen of another nation is wholly irrelevant. You are subject to the laws of the jurisdiction where you act.

3. Ajay Kumar Arora

1

Answered . The principle that attorney McCall elucidated is correct whether the state is AR, AZ or FO.

4. Donald G. Henslee

Pro

1

Answered . Arizona,, this is a public website. You have no attorney-client privilege here.