Is it legal to distribute money from estate with out one of the co-executors?

Asked over 1 year ago - Dunedin, FL

Pa. Will Delaware county. My aunt sent checks from grandmothers estate to family in will.I'm the other co-executor I just found out after seeing will.Think she stole money from my grandmother. My mom my aunt where on grandmothers bank account.When my mom died 4 years ago my aunt took grandmothers name off the account.Also grandmothers money was invested in what do not know.I would like to view bank account and know what happen to grandmothers money.I don't know if I should cash check.

1. Joseph Franklin Pippen Jr.

Pro

7

2

Answered . It does not appear that the money was in the probate estate.
    Your best solution would be to hire an attorney to review
    all the information you have and help you devise a plan of action.

2. James P. Frederick

6

1

Answered . You have a multitude of issues, here. I do not believe you are going to be able to get much guidance on Avvo. You need to contact a probate litigation attorney in the county where your grandmother resided to determine what your options are and how best to proceed.

James Frederick

3. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

3

Answered . It appears you need to consult with an attorney in PA. If you are a co-executor, appointed by the court, you should talk with your attorney

R. Jason de Groot, Esq., 386-337-8239