Is it legal in KY to record a hostile work environment ? very hostile.

Florence, KY |

I have been employed at a family owned/operated business for a little over a year. Since then one family member has on numerous occasions been very hostile curses every word possible including GD after I have told him many times it is offensive to my religious beliefs. I have recently quit it was too much to handle and non stop fighting yelling and throwing things among the family members. I sent email about my concerns and spoke to the owners advising I would not work in a hostile environment like that but they refused to fire him be cause he is married to their sister. what are my rights? feel not only discriminated against because I am not a family member but also feel the stress of the situations was more than any reasonable employee could handle.

More information is needed to evaluate. Contact an employment lawyer in your state to discuss in detail.

Contact a local employment lawyer

You need an employment law attorney to help -- share all the facts with him or her to get the best advice possible!

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

Recommended articles about Employment