Is it legal for someone who is collecting welfare to use that money to go on a vacation?

El Paso, TX |

My wife's ex is apparently collecting welfare and we recently found out that he took his new family, excluding his son (who lives with me) on a vacation to California. Please tell me that this is not legal. Thank you for your time

1. How do you know what money this person is using to go to CA?
    How do you know the purpose of the trip?

What you seem to be asking is, "Can a person who collects welfare go on vacation and/or take others with him?"

I think the answer is "Yes" such a person can legally go on vacation according to the US Constitution.

2. Cannot tell you it is "not legal" when in fact it is legal.

Disclaimer Information on this site is provided by Brian Scott Wayson as general information, not legal advice, and use of this information does not establish an attorney-client relationship. If you have questions about your specific situation, please call an attorney.