Is it legal for a car to pass emission that have a engine trouble codes, but NO check engine light on

Duluth, GA |

I have a 2002 Mazda car that need to pass emission. I heard that you can erase the check engine light and sometimes it help the computer to forget the engine issue,but when I check it again it have still have trouble codes,yet the light wasn't on. Is that legal?

1. There doesn't seem to be any legal issue in your question.

The above answer is for general information purposes and is offered as a service to the public. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, answers, reviews or other communications, including the above post, should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation or relied upon as a substitute for engaging legal counsel, nor does it constitute advertising or a solicitation. Viewing the general information here, including your receipt or transmission of information hereof does not alone create or constitute an attorney-client relationship or ensure confidentiality. If this question or answer pertains to bankruptcy, please be advised that we are a federal debt relief agency. One of our areas of practice is to help people file for bankruptcy relief and protection under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.

2. Are you asking for advice on how to manipulate your vehicle to unlawfully pass emissions?

Lemon law topics