Is it leagal to block residential mailbox so the residence can not receive their mail?

Asked over 1 year ago - Houston, TX

My neighbor blocking my mailbox by parking their car in front of it. Very often our mail carrier does not deliver our mail because it is blocked by my neighbor car.

1. Golnar Sargeant

1

Answered . Visit your local post office and speak to the postmaster, they often can help address the problem, or put you in the right direction. You do not state if you have spoken to your neighbor--if you have not, then obviously, start there. If he refuses, then get a local attorney to send him a legal letter.