Is it in my best interested to Sign a Wavier of Notice and Consent requested by the Trustee's of my Trust set up by my father?

Asked over 1 year ago - Stockton, CA

trustee currently pursuing petition the Courts in Washington State to Convert Trust to a Uni trust. In February 2007 it was approved by the court in Washington transferring trust to the Bank of the West here in California. While still in WA St., wasn't administrated as UPIA. Upon the finalization of the transfer, BoW and I agreed to use the precedent set in the Court Order of using UPiA. Now they have obtained legal services to get the approval of the court in Washington to convert to an Upia. Why is that now they are pursuing this approval that has been put in place for almost 5 years and which now has occurred over 15,000 of fees and now will be unable to formally file the petition in Washington due to a disclosure clause in the Trust itself. More Information upon request.

1. Amanda Marie Cook

5

Answered . You really ought to seek the advice of a local attorney on this issue. This is a fairly complicated question that is not well suited to this sort of forum. Without review of the request, the file(s) and the trust document, it is impossible to advise you appropriately.