Is it illegal to tell a minor to "suck a dick" if the minor says that exact phrase to you first?

Jasper, AL |

The minor was a girl age 17-18 and the adult is 19(just turned 19).

1. I cannot speak for AL law but the U.S. Constitution grants you a great deal of freedom of speech in the First Amendment. If you were convicted under some state or local law or ordinance, you may grounds to appeal based on your First Amendment rights. That being said, you ask is it illegal? Let me ask you this question: Is it wise? Good luck!

The comments listed here do not create an attorney-client relationship. The comments are for informational purposes only and are not to be considered legal advice. This attorney is only licensed in Michigan and does not give legal advice in any other state. All comments are to be considered conversational information and you should not rely on these comments as legal advice or in place of retaining an attorney of our own. The comments here are based solely on what you have provided and therefore are general in nature and with more specific facts or details a different answer or outcome could result. The legal system is not a perfect science and this attorney does not guarantee any outcome.

2. A lot may depend on the exact circumstances, but on its face it doesn't seem like it is illegal.