Is it illegal to share sworn testimony before the trial?

Winter Park, FL |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

I have a person sharing it before trial.

Your question is much too generalized. If you want good responses, then you need to provide more relevant details. For starters: What kind of case is it? Criminal? Civil or family? Sharing what kind of testimony? And with whom are they sharing it?

Fighting Junk Debt Buyers for you! Call me for a free consultation. My number is 727-712-3333, or you can view my website at www.TampaConsumerLawyer.com

Wow that was quick Thank you for your quick response. It is a sexual harassment suit that I was called to testify via an oral sworn deposition. The person bring the suit is sharing the testimony with friends to show (I did not( I lied in the deposition. I strongly suspect this person is only sharing the parts that side with their side of the facts.

Wow that was quick Thank you for your quick response. It is a sexual harassment suit that I was called to testify via an oral sworn deposition. The person bring the suit is sharing the testimony with friends to show I lied (I did not) in the deposition. I strongly suspect this person is only sharing the parts that side with their side of the facts.