Is it illegal to send Face pictures or shirtless pictures to a male who is under the age of eighteen but over the age of consent

Asked 9 months ago - Denver, CO

I would like to remind that this person or someone is a male not a female. all i want to know is if it is illegal to send or receive face pictures or shirtless pictures from or to a male that is under eighteen but older than the legal age of consent in Colorado, USA.
Thank You for your answers.

1. Christopher Daniel Leroi

3

Answered . Not if it is a male and it is not showing genitalia. You do know that you have posted this under "sexting", "statutory rape", "consensual sex," "statutory rape," etc., right? So, what in the world would you think that you would be talking about? Sending naughty or dirty pictures over the internet or by texting. Still not a smart move on anyone's part. You do know that if you ever put something out there on FB, MySpace, or other sites, then it is there forever. Do you really want future employers to see those pictures? Would you want family members seeing those pictures? I am sorry, but it is just a stupid idea from any standpoint with no good reasoning.
    '

2. S Shazam Kianpour

Pro

3

Answered . If you can log in and delete this question, I would consider doing so now. The previous attorneys' comments should be taken to heart as I know them and they are genuine people that care about your future and are not trying to disgrace you. Log in. Hit delete. Don't do it again.

3. Robert Jason De Groot

Pro

3

Answered . Did you realize that this post is tagged with subject areas that show more than what the question is about. Did you realize that this is a public forum and anyone can see it, including law enforcement? It is nice that you reminded us that "this person or someone" is not a female. Did you know that law enforcement in investigating crime will seize your computer and phone? Did you know that you appear to be pointing a finger at yourself and that anything you have said on this site can potentially be traced to you and used against you?

R. Jason de Groot, Esq.,