Is it illegal to buy spice online an get it shipped to ohio

Asked 5 months ago - Columbus, OH

My friend claims that he has bought it online an still does im just making sure he dont get in trouble because he is like my brother an co worker an dont want nothin bad to happen to him

1. Christopher Brian Murphy

Answered . Are you asking if it is illegal to buy spices (as in salt, pepper, oregano, etc...) online? If that is the question, as long as it is coming from a legal source that is fine. If you mean something else by the word "spice" I have no idea.

2. William Alexander Price

Answered . If the product is imported, then advance notification to the Food and Drug Administration may be required. FDA testing and labeling requirements may apply to items intended to be resold, whether domestically produced or imported. See https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/33...

3. Gary Ralph Ilmanen

Answered . Yes. It is illegal to buy synthetic marijuana.