Is it illegal if I pick a girl at the street and ask her if she would do some nude dancing for me? and does she needs a license

Asked 8 months ago - San Antonio, TX

Is it illegal? she seems on to it? Does she needs a sort of license to strip for me at my home and some adult entertainment

Pro

4

Answered . Not a good idea to solicit.

2. Robert Allen Whitley

2

Answered . Oh...it is just so hard to leave this one alone. First, familiarize yourself with state prostitution law. Here are some relevant provisions:

Sec. 43.02. PROSTITUTION. (a) A person commits an offense if he knowingly:
    (1) offers to engage, agrees to engage, or engages in sexual conduct for a fee; or
    (2) solicits another in a public place to engage with him in sexual conduct for hire.

(1) "Deviate sexual intercourse" means any contact between the genitals of one person and the mouth or anus of another person.
    (2) "Prostitution" means the offense defined in Section 43.02.
    (3) "Sexual contact" means any touching of the anus, breast, or any part of the genitals of another person with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.
    (4) "Sexual conduct" includes deviate sexual intercourse, sexual contact, and sexual intercourse.
    (5) "Sexual intercourse" means any penetration of the female sex organ by the male sex organ.

Next, familiarize with the local regulations on adult entertainment. I cannot find any State of Texas regulations, but that does not mean they do not exist. Nude dancing may be prohibited except in a licensed facility and there may be certain requirements for a person to qualify as a nude dancer.

But PLEASE wear a condom.