Is it illegal if I hire a stripper/girl to masturbate in front of me or strip for me in her/my home if we aren't having sex?

Asked over 1 year ago - Pembroke Pines, FL

Basically, if I pay a woman (whether professional stripper or not), to actually strip for me or perform a lapdance for me, or masturbate in front of me, without us having sex, is that considered solicitation? I was wondering what would and wouldn't get me in trouble.

1. Michael Lee Weimorts

6

Answered . Interesting question. Short answer is paying her for masturbation is a criminal act. The dancing part is protected First Amendment activity.

You should consult Florida Statutes 796.07. Pay particular attention to "assignation" prohibition.

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******
  2. Howard M Lewis

Pro

1

12

Answered . Yup, but how are they going to prove anything unless it is on video or you admit it, deny, deny, deny, and take care.

3. James Regan

Pro

3

Answered . I agree with Mr. Weimorts.

Educational purposes answer. | FACDL.org | NACDL.org | Defendme.net | twitter.com/JReganLLM | Non-privileged answer.
  4. Mark Lawrence Deniz

Pro

3

Answered . You have an arguable case...

You would have to determine how the law in your area defines "sex".
    I know in CA this case would be difficult for the state

One or more answers have been taken down.