Is it illegal if I hire a stripper/girl to masturbate in front of me or strip for me in her/my home if we aren't having sex?

Pembroke Pines, FL |

Basically, if I pay a woman (whether professional stripper or not), to actually strip for me or perform a lapdance for me, or masturbate in front of me, without us having sex, is that considered solicitation? I was wondering what would and wouldn't get me in trouble.

1. Interesting question. Short answer is paying her for masturbation is a criminal act. The dancing part is protected First Amendment activity.

You should consult Florida Statutes 796.07. Pay particular attention to "assignation" prohibition.

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******

2. You have an arguable case...

You would have to determine how the law in your area defines "sex".
    I know in CA this case would be difficult for the state

This reply should NOT be considered a legal opinion of your case / inquiry. At this time I do not have sufficient factual/legal documentation to give a complete answer to your question and there may be more to the issues you raised then I have set out in my brief reply

3. I agree with Mr. Weimorts.

Educational purposes answer. | FACDL.org | NACDL.org | Defendme.net | twitter.com/JReganLLM | Non-privileged answer.

4. Yup, but how are they going to prove anything unless it is on video or you admit it, deny, deny, deny, and take care.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.