IS it illegal for an 18 year old male to get a girl that is 16 years old knocked up??

Enid, OK |

I have a friend he is 18 about to turn 19 he got this 16 year old girl knocked up and then they broke up.. he is going to court for child support once the baby is born will he get charged with anything the legal consent age is 16 here in oklahoma

1. As long as she was 16 at the time sexual relationships started, he has committed no crime. The exception is if he is in a position of power or trust over her. Ie...coach, teacher, preacher. Also, even though he can have sex with a 16 y/ o, he cannot take pictures of her as that would be child porn.

Answers to AVVO questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship. This answer is not a substitute for legal advice and should not be relied upon without a full consultation with an attorney that can fully look at issues involved.