Is it illegal for a 17 year old male to masterbait with a 14 year old girl

Springfield, MO |
Filed under: Criminal defense

Basically a 14 year old girl who I thought was older started flirting with me at school. She got me to call her on skype one night and we both ended up naked and masterbaiting to each other. I later found out that she was this something thats illegal in missouri. I know im not comfortablewith it. It

You really do not want to talk about sexual conduct and possible criminal consequences on a public legal website.

Seek a consultation with an attorney.

I agree with my colleague. You should consult with a local attorney to discuss the specific facts of the case, and should not do it over a public website. Many attorneys will offer a free consultation, so call around and see if you can discuss your circumstances with an attorney or two and get some feedback. It would also be wise to NOT DISCUSS the facts of this with anyone else, especially over email, txt message, or in any other manner that could be preserved and potentially used against you at a later point in time should there be a basis for a criminal investigation.

Jeff Holmes - Attorney at Law - - 360.975.9288. Disclaimer: This answer does not constitute legal advice. This information is based on general principles of law, as well as my general experience that may or may not relate to your specific situation. This information is not meant to take the place of actually consulting an Attorney in your jurisdiction. If you would like legal advice, I would recommend consulting an attorney in your locale.

Echoing my colleagues' answers, don't talk about this with anyone other than an attorney, and definitely do not discuss this in any preserved or electronic medium. You need legal help a free website like avvo cannot fully provide.

Answers to legal questions are usually fact-dependent; my answers are general and based on the facts as you describe them and necessarily includes assumptions. More specific answers can be provided only after researching the appropriate law and a comprehensive consultation in which all relevant facts are disclosed. Until both a retainer agreement is executed and we have a consultation, I am not your lawyer and you are not my client. Moreover, I cannot be your attorney unless you are located in Missouri, the only state in which I am licensed. If you are not in Missouri, please consult an attorney in your state for assistance, as my advice may be incorrect or incomplete. This uncompensated answer is provided for informational purposes only, as a free public service; any reliance thereupon is at your sole risk.