Is it ilegel to view zoophilia related thing on the internet in the state of ohio?

Defiance, OH |

Can someone get in truble for looking at bestiality stuff on the web?

1. State laws vary, but it shouldn't be done, as the Bible forbids beastiality

Click on the name of the lawyer answering your question or photo to see their profile, and then you can click the view website and give them a Google Plus 1 on their homepage if you like the answer.

Click on name or picture to see profile page.

2. Um, the Bible? This is a legal site, not a religious one, and last time I checked, there's no theocracy in OH or in any other state.

Adults have the right to right to consume pornography as they choose.

Avvo doesn't pay us for these responses, and I'm not your lawyer just because I answer this question or respond to any follow-up comments. If you want to hire me, please contact me. Otherwise, please don't expect a further response. We need an actual written agreement to form an attorney-client relationship. I'm only licensed in CA and you shouldn't rely on this answer, since each state has different laws, each situation is fact specific, and it's impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the facts and documents at issue.