Is it fair that if an American mother does not want to

Asked 5 months ago - New York, NY

Is it fair that if an American mother does not want to comply with United States, paternity/child custody and child support laws, she must give birth in the Bahamas and got a court order that says that her children can’t leave the Bahamas before her 18 birthday?

1. David Ivan Bliven

Pro

1

Answered . Fair from who's perspective? And what court issued the order? Call a NYC Child Custody lawyer to schedule a consult.

* If you found my answer to be "HELPFUL," or the "BEST ANSWER," please feel free to mark it accordingly.
  2. David Zaslavsky

1

Answered . You need to consult with an attorney to help you.

3. Linda S Strauss

Answered . This sounds like there are a lot of facts behind this matter. It is best to consult with a lawyer with experience in this area. If you cannot afford same, please visit http://www.lawhelpny.org/. Good luck!

4. Orlando Kell

Pro

Answered . This does not sound accurate. Please consult with an attorney who is familiar with international and federal law in these areas.