Is it employer needs to file GC(EB2) Labor/Perm or determining PWD where the office is located or the employee location.

Virginia Beach, VA |

Hi, I work in Virginia beach,VA but my employer office is in Herndon,VA.When I checked online for Virginia beach the level-4 salary is (Level 4 Wage:$41.05 hour - $85,384 year) but in Herndon it is coming $121,000.

Please clarify me.Thanks and Have a Nice Day.

Hi,

You have to go with $85,384 that is where you work.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.

2. Your prevailing wage is determined based on the place that the services will be performed.

3. I agree. The prevailing wage for an employment-based green card matter generally applies to the intended area of employment. However, if the position is subject to relocation, the prevailing wage should be obtained from the applicable area covering the employer's US headquarters and recruitment should be broad enough in scope to cover the anticipated work locations.