Is it easy to change my visa status from b1 to f1 while am in usa for 3 month or i have to return back to my country to change ?

Asked 7 months ago - Houston, TX

am here in the states on vistor visa and i will enroll in university to take a master degree so i cab change the visa to f1 from here easily and guaranteed

1. Aggie Rachel Hoffman

4

Answered . You first need to be accepted by the university. Contact the DSO at the school.

2. Paris Bolem Lee

4

Answered . This type of change of status is not a guaranteed type of proposition. You need to consult with an attorney to evaluate the circumstances.

3. F. J. Capriotti III

3

Answered . No, it is not easy.

Talk to the school's foreign student adviser.