Is it considered non-commercial use to use photos from a hotel website on a blog, need to promote images with describing them?

Asked about 1 year ago - Hanover, MD

For example Marriott Hotels, states you can use their images for personal non-commercial use. On the internet, the use of images with descriptions of location is highly important. Because I need a large number of images to make my point, and compare hotels. I have no time to go to each company to request images. This is because of time dead-lines set to end the project on the blog. What I'm doing is more like publicity, but I need their images to make the point, such as showing the images of their pool areas, restaurants, fitness centers, rooms, etc.., so visitors on my blog, can see why they should visit that hotels website for more information.

1. Daniel Nathan Ballard

Answered . See my response to your identical question posted previously.

2. Bruce E. Burdick

Pro

Answered . Please try not to duplicate posts.

3. Brian Kenneth Dinicola

Answered . While I have not taken the time to review Daniel's most recent question, fair use of photo questions on blogs and websites is a recurring theme.