Is it considered bullying when the same people post your pictures online saying false and mean things?

Atlanta, GA |

I found out my ex boyfriend was married while we were dating and when he came clean to his wife she and her friends took pictures I had of me on facebook and posted them on this website saying false things. Is that illegal her knowing she didn't have my permission to use those photos and posting them on a public website giving out my address and other personal info and saying lies about me?

Hire a Lawyer, have a Notification to Remove Post letter written and follow Facebook rules to remove.

Depending on whether your State has, and if so to what extent, a "Right To Privacy" law or statute, may impact on their use of your photo, especially since it can be presumed not being done as being "newsworthy" (to the public at large). Whether their "lies" are actual false statements of fact as compared to opinion, and if in fact a false statement of fact about you - what they are and how much they would impact you from a "damages" issue perspective. However, as these matters are always sensitive and highly personal, you want to consult in person with an attorney in your area experienced in such matters. Good luck.

Report abuse to FB

Recommended articles about Personal injury