Is it common for seminal indian reservation to make up own laws and fabricate story of guilt just for $$$...I was mistreated bad

Bradley Beach, NJ |

I was on a seminal india swamp buggy indian reservation on vacation with family my 15 years old son spit in daughters face I grabbed son by arm removed him from ride to yell at him for digusting spit in sisters face...went got back on ride I was told to get off and tackled to grown by reservation seminal police for assaulting my son. I did not assault my son then or ever.I Spent 3 hours in indian jail then was transported to hendry county prison and was not released till next afternoon over 30 hours in jail...never been arrested before in my life at 50 years old i was order to pay over $3k infines and ordered to do 26 weeks violence class at $50 per week.. I am do i wipe this rercord clean?

Indian tribes are sovereign entities. This means that they can make an enforce their own laws. The Supreme Court has limited tribes authority to prosecute non-members on the Reservation in Oliphant v. Suquamish Indian Tribe, 435 U.S. 191 (1978). Many tribes have cross -deputy agreements that allow tribal officers to make arrests under State law. You are likely being prosecuted by the State under State law. You will need to contact a lawyer to resolve this dispute. Good luck.

This is not intended as legal advice. It is only provided for educational purposes and cannot be relied upon as legal advice. Further no attorney client relationship is or has been formed by answering this question.

Civil rights topics

Recommended articles about Civil rights