Is it better for a male UAE resident to have a male US sponsor when he applies for a visit visa to the US, or not?

Asked about 1 year ago - Laurel, MS

Is it better for a male UAE resident to have a male US sponsor when he applies for a visit visa to the US, or not? My fiance is applying for a US tourist visa to come visa for 2 weeks. He has a great job and family back home but not very much in savings. We know I should not sponsor him, being female. However, he is nervous about applying without a sponsor. Would it help his chances to have a male sponsor?

1. J Charles Ferrari

9

Best Answer

Answered . The gender of the sponsor is completely irrelevant. To get a B-1/B-2 visa the person must establish to the satisfaction of the consular officer that he will not remain in the US.

2. Olga Bychok

11

Answered . For a male from UAE with attitude like that is better not to seek visa.

3. Alexander Joseph Segal

10

Answered . I am not sure I understand your quesiton.

4. Alexus Paul Sham

Pro

8

1

Answered . I agree with my colleague. The gender of a sponsor is irrelevant. What is important is that he have strong ties to UAE.