Is it bad?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Tampa, FL

What is 129 mg equal to? alcohol blood test. Is it a dui

1. 6

Answered . It's subjective. It's illegal, hence the DUI. I recommend you hire an experienced criminal defense attorney in your area. The attorney may find grounds to get the breath thrown out. Most DUI's have some grounds to fight.

2. 6

Answered . Not the worst breath result in the world. You will need a DUI lawyer in your area to assist you. DUI have lots of possible defenses and you should retain someone who can assist you in Tampa!

3. 7

Answered . legal limit is .08. you had .12.

4. 5

Answered . My firm is located in Tampa and handles DUI cases. We offer free case consultations. It is important to retain an attorney quickly because you only have ten days to conduct a DHSMV hearing. Good luck

5. 5

Answered . It is not that bad - roughly .12 blood alcohol content, but in many blood cases, there is also a medical blood draw, which may be higher or lower. The legal limit is .08, so .129 would be over the limit, but there are many other elements to a DUI charge - assuming that all of those are met and the blood result is accurate, then yes, this would be sufficient for a DUI charge.