Is it all possible to take a work related injury that wasn't claimed as one but was claimed as a disability claim and change it

Asked over 1 year ago - Palm Springs, CA

To a W/C claim like it should of been in the place?

1. George Ellis Corson IV

1

1

Answered . Yes. It will depend in part on how long ago the accident happened, and what story you told the doctors during the contemporaneous treatment. If the story shifts over time, credibility issues will arise.

I represent Employers, but I can recommend Worker Attorneys in So Cal if you ask.
  2. Charles Joseph Michael Candiano

Pro

1

Best Answer

Answered . Yes. People often make this mistake because they are afraid of losing their job. How well the injury is memorialized in the medical history, will determine how much of a headache you created for you and your attorney.

3. John M Connell

Pro

1

1

Answered . It is possible but I agree that what you told the drs at the time of the injury is very important in determining if it is work related or not