Is it a violation of my rights when the Human Resource Director tells my co-workers that she tried to assign me a case worker?

Belleville, MI |

She told them that she tried to assign me a case worker and I yelled at the case worker ( which I did not) and told her I did not need one. I am a workers comp patient and my co-workers did not know this information.

1. I do not see violation of any significant legal right.

We offer general concepts, but you should give ALL your facts to a licensed Attorney in your state before you RELY upon any legal advice.

2. The fact that a WC claim was filed is a matter of public record like any court filing that does not involve a minor child. She had every right to say that.

You will fare MUCH better with your claim, generally, if you are represented by counsel.

If this information has been helpful, please indicate by clicking the up icon. Legal Disclaimer: Mr. Candiano is licensed to practice law in Illinois and Indiana. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Links: ccandiano@themargolisfirm.com http://www.themargolisfirm.com