Is it a retail fraud if a retail store delivered something that i canceled and money refunded?

I went to sears store and bought something the total I paid was 774.90 I paid $540.90 cash and $234. with my debit card ,they didn't delivered the date I was told so,I went to the store and ask for my money back they returned my money all in cash, then 2 weeks after i got the order delivered! .will they find out? what happens if they found out? is my fault or their fault? what is the period of time that they have to find out?

Is not right but I would like to keep it.. what will happen if I don't return it? will they find out that they delivered something for free? I haven't get a phone call or something I got my money refunded 19 days ago ,and they delivered the order 10 days ago.

1. It really depends on the specific facts. You can have a local consumer or criminal defense lawyer investigate the situation. Avvo has an excellent "find a lawyer" tool to locate a top-rated attorney near you who offers a free consultation.

Please CLICK the button if I HELPED or was BEST ANSWER. No attorney-client relationship is established and responses here are general first impressions. You should consult with a lawyer about your problems. More about our firm is located at www.knowthelawyer.com.

2. Why don't you just notify them of what happened?

3. Not sure what you mean by find out. Just tell them to come get their item.