Is it 30 business days or regular days(weekends included) to appeal arbitration?

Lincoln Park, NJ |

arbitrator told me i won, now i have to wait if the other party will appeal

It is calendar days. Very few cases settle at arbitration. You are fortunate if your does. Your attorney is your best advisor because he has all your records.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.

2. Calendar

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

3. 30 calendar days unless the 30th day ends on a weekend or holiday, then it is extended to the next business day that Court is open

Each case is fact senstive, so all answers should be viewed as general advice only, and should never replace a thorough and in depth consultation with an experienced attorney. Further, an answer should not be seen as establishing an attorney-client relationship.