Skip to main content

Is indecent exposure under Pennsylvania law 31 Pa.C.S. § 3127(b) CIMT in Pennsylvania?

Philadelphia, PA |

I was charged about 12 years ago.

This is for immigration purpose.

Attorney Answers 4

  1. I've edited the practice area to Immigration Law for you. You're more likely to get an accurate answer under that heading.

  2. Most likely, yes. I have posted a link for reference. What are you applying for? Seek the advice of an immigration attorney.

    This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship.

  3. Go see an immigration attorney ASAP.

    Mr. Asatrian's practice is dedicated to the area of immigration and nationality law. Please note the information provided herein does not constitute legal advice and should not be construed as such by anyone. It should not be relied upon as legal advice as more specific facts, research and analysis may be required to formulate a proper strategy and action in your matter. Please note this does not create an attorney-client relationship whatsoever. You should seek the assistance of an experienced immigration attorney to review your matter thoroughly and gather all of the necessary information and documentation to provide you with the best possible legal solution.

  4. Meet in confidence with a local immigration counsel ASAP to examine the exact statutory language and its elements for a CIMT.

    DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional opinion, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and opinions stated above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual or legal circumstances related to one's current legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a comprehensive legal before making an educated decision about your particular legal issue. Respectfully, Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko, Chicago, Illinois 773-562-8602

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics