Is Form I-864 work jointly or we are gonna sponsor individual person. for example if i need 30,000 to sponsor one person and 45,

Asked over 1 year ago - Rockville, MD

is Form I-864 work jointly or we are gonna sponsor individual person. for example if i need 30,000 to sponsor one person and 45,000 to sponsor two person and my income is 25000 so now if me and my joint sponor income is 45000 is that enough or we need to meet the 30000 individual requirement to sponsor them. I really appreciate ur help

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . Join sponsor has to have full amount to qualify.

2. Ismail T. Shahtakhtinski

1

Answered . The amount of income required depends on the household size. Each person, whom you sponsor, is added to the number of people in the household. Therefore, you need more income to sponsor more individuals.

Ismail T. Shahtakhtinski, Esq.
    I.S. Law Firm, PLLC
    1199 N Fairfax Street, Suite 702
    Alexandria, VA 22314
    (703) 527-1779
    ismail@islawfirm.com
    www.islawfirm.com

3. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . See form I-864P