Is EAD valid with re-stamping of L2?

Louisville, KY |

I am on L1 B Visa in USA . My visa has expired on 2 May'13 and I-94 valid until 2015 . My spouse was in USA on L2 in Mar'13 . While he was here we applied for his EAD and got it until my I-94.
Before he could have started working here , due to some emergency he left to India .

Now to re-enter USA , he had to -re-stamp his L2 Visa( as it was expired in May'13). Can you please confirm me if he can work on same EAD or it needs to be re-applied ? FYI , he have EAD until 2015 and L2 is restamped for 5 years (till 2017).

1. confirmed.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

2. I agree with Mr. Segal. The EAD remains valid so long as you maintain your L-1 status and your husband is in the United States in L-2 status.

This information is provided as a courtesy based upon the limited information provided in your post and does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

3. He can work on the same EAD.

Please click the link at the very bottom for additional information.

---------
    Carl Shusterman, Esq.
    Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
    Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
    Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
    https://shusterman.com/intake-secure.html
    600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
    Los Angeles, CA 90017
    (213) 394-4554 x0
    Web: www.shusterman.com (English)
    www.inmigracion-abogado.com (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.