Is concerned my I130 BEEN REMAND

Asked over 1 year ago - Raleigh, NC

just receive court date for my case been remand from via so for my i130 so have been already appyl for for i485what it is going to be next mean what next step

1. Mary Carmen Remigio Madrid-Crost

Pro

6

Answered . Pleas clarify. Are you trying to say that your case has been remanded from the BIA and you have an I-130 filed? Please provide more information. Did you enter with a visa? Are you married to a US citizen? What other issues do you have? You need to sit down with an immigration lawyer to represent you in court.

2. Alice Antonovsky

5

Answered . You question is very confusing. Please clarify. If I am understanding your correctly and you are saying that your cases was remanded from the BIA, means you are in Court proceedings, and I urge you to retain an immigration attorney who will be able to assist you. Good Luck.

3. Philip Alan Eichorn

3

Answered . Your question is quite confusing. What got remanded? The removal case? The I-130? When is your court date? Please consider hiring a lawyer and not relying on message boards which are great for initial guidance but not a substitute for the personal interaction and attention your case deserves.

4. Deborah Lynne Karapetian

3

Answered . You cannot file your 485 until the judge asks for it. Be careful. As you are in proceedings you have to follow special instructions. Please see an attorney to help you.