IS BEEN 85 DAY I FILED MY AOS APPLICATION AND I RESPOND TO TWO RFE"S WITHIN TWO MONTH. HOW LONG BEFORE I GET MY INTERVIEW LETTER

Asked almost 2 years ago - Kalamazoo, MI

Please i really need help. My green card application is based on a marriage to US citizen. My priority date is April 20, 2012. I have received two RFE's. first one i responded to after a month that i sent in my Application. Second RFE came after 20 days that i submitted my first RFE which was missing form in i 864. The second RFE was to submit my Joint Sponsor 2011 tax return, and his Birth Certificate to prove citizenship. Which i already sent to them and my cases status online shows they receive my second RFE which say " REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE RESPONSE REVIEW and said we receive your response on June 25, 2012. After 10 days of my reply to Second RFE my Employment Authorization Document got approved which i already received last week. How long to get Interview Letter? Please help!!

1. Paritosh Bhupesh Sheth

1

Answered . The answer depends on the USCIS office and their backlogs. Generally 90 days.

2. F. J. Capriotti III

Answered . This looks like a question that was asked last week.

If you have your EAD, there is really no reason to be in a hurry.

It normally takes 5-9 months. Thus, you can relax for a bit.

3. Ralf D. Wiedemann

Answered . Probably within a few months you will receive the interview notification.