Skip to main content

Is anyone a free pro bono lawyer in dupage il that will represent in court for family law in visitation?

Schiller Park, IL |

legal aid will not qualify me because i live in a different town as dupage i live in cook county ive been calling all over.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. Have you contacted the DuPage County Bar Association?

  2. Contact the DuPage Coununty Bar Association. They have a legal aid program but you have to qualify for it.

    IF YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER "Helpful" or " The Best Answer" YOU CAN THANK ATTORNEY RADDATZ BY MARKING IT SO because Avvo awards the attorney points. MS. RADDATZ is donating her time and talent by answering questions to help those in need of legal information. This is NOT a consultation and in no way creates an attorney-client relationship. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS PERSONALLY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN YOUR LOCAL AREA who has specific expertise in the area of law you are asking about.

  3. You can ask for the other side to pay attorney fees, but generally they (other side) have to be a lot (and I mean a lot) wealthier than you. Other than that, DuPage bar might be your best and only bet. Besides, traffic getting out there for the usual 8:30am court call can be brutal - best to have a lawyer handle that.

Family law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics