Is an attorney exempt under the NJ constitution to be sued for duress or a tort claim. For pain and suffering. with my realtor.

Toms River, NJ |

Can a realtor and or attorney be sued for punitive damages. As well as loses other then a legal
malpractice claim. They were involved my attorney with the buyers attorney as well as the realtor for fraud , forgery as well as my realtor was continuing to threaten me with law suits instead of following
her fiduciary duties as well as both sides of counsel committed on a Real Estate sale.

Anyone can be sued.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

You di not povide enoght detsils. Anyone can be sued. The real question is whether or not you have a sufficient legal basis for a suit to continue. There are penalties for filing frivolous lawsuits in NJ. Call the Ocean County Bar Association's lawyers referral service to speak with an attorney to find out what to do. Good luck

Please note that these answers are provided as a community service and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

would I need to sue everybody involved?

Possibly. Contact a local attorney.

Recommended articles about Personal injury