Is a sitting judge guilty of a crime (civil rights violation) if he does not act on the crime commited

Dana Point, CA |

legacy case work comp ca 2001 represented by atty for 5 years and never allowed in court
the night before my first hearing atty told me 3million settlement on civil case company
responsible for permanent disability I was not allowed in the courtroom ever while I had an atty my mother said the atty told her that defense admitted to running me over so the 3 mil civil case was dropped (law firm was paid by responsible party to take no action in my case)judge defense law firm owner and atty were complicit

Your facts are imossible to understand, but the answer to your question is no.

The above is general legal and business analysis. It is not "legal advice" but analysis, and different lawyers may analyse this matter differently, especially if there are additional facts not reflected in the question. I am not your attorney until retained by a written retainer agreement signed by both of us. I am only licensed in California. See also terms and conditions item 9, incorporated as if it was reprinted here.

General Answer: Crimes are prosecuted by the district attorney. A judge is a referee between the state and the defense. Judge acts in response to state and defense in a criminal case.

Curt Harrington Patent & Tax Law Attorney Certified Tax Specialist by the California Board of Legal Specialization PATENTAX.COM This communication is general information and not legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. This communication should not be relied upon as any type of legal advice. Please note that no attorney-client relationship exists between the sender and the recipient of this message in the absence of either (1) a signed fee contract and (2) remission of an agreed-upon retainer. Absent such an agreement and retainer, I am not engaged by you as an attorney, nor is any other member of my law firm.

A judge has immunity for actions taken while on the bench. You will be extremely unlikely to prevail in a lawsuit claiming conspiracy by a federal judge. You should speak to your lawyer to find out what actually happened.

This answer is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended as the practice of law in any jurisdiction in which I am not licensed. The answer does not constitute legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client relationship. The answer is based only on the information provided, and may be inaccurate in the context of additional facts that have not been provided. The questioner should be aware that I am only licensed to practice law in the state and federal courts of Minnesota. Accordingly, before taking any action or refraining from taking any action, the questioner should consult with an attorney licensed to practice in his or her jurisdiction.

Recommended articles about Personal injury