Is a sitting judge guilty of a crime (civil rights violation) if he does not act on the crime commited

Asked about 2 years ago - Dana Point, CA

legacy case work comp ca 2001 represented by atty for 5 years and never allowed in court
the night before my first hearing atty told me 3million settlement on civil case company
responsible for permanent disability I was not allowed in the courtroom ever while I had an atty my mother said the atty told her that defense admitted to running me over so the 3 mil civil case was dropped (law firm was paid by responsible party to take no action in my case)judge defense law firm owner and atty were complicit

1. Michael Charles Doland

8

Answered . Your facts are imossible to understand, but the answer to your question is no.

2. Curtis Lamar Harrington Jr

5

Answered . General Answer: Crimes are prosecuted by the district attorney. A judge is a referee between the state and the defense. Judge acts in response to state and defense in a criminal case.

3. Robert David Richman

5

Answered . A judge has immunity for actions taken while on the bench. You will be extremely unlikely to prevail in a lawsuit claiming conspiracy by a federal judge. You should speak to your lawyer to find out what actually happened.