Is a purchase agreement for deed on property binding and if party is in default would I evict or foreclose?

I currently own property and hold deed for property and have a purchase agreement with my ex spouse. We both live at property in question. She is in default on the agreement and I need to know what I would need to do legally to make he vacate.

Buckeye, AZ -

Attorney Answers (1)

Mark Alan Mackin

Mark Alan Mackin

Real Estate Attorney - Helena, MT

The agreements should control, after that the law. Too complicated for an avvo answer. See a lawyer, preferably the one who helped you with your divorce.

DISCLAIMER: The forgoing comment is for general educational purposes only, and is not legal advice upon which the... more
Sponsored Listing

Questions? An attorney can help.

Ask a Question
Free & anonymous.
Find a Lawyer
Free. No commitment.