Is a legal notice from a Claims Process Administrator legit?

Fort Worth, TX |

I received a legal notice from a Claims Process Administrator for E-Gold informing me of my eligibility to participate in the claims process to recover funds invested and instructions on how to participate in the claims process.

Is there a website that I can confirm that this is a legitimate notice and not a scam? I do not want me nor my relatives who also lost money to be victimized again.

https://egoldclaimsprocess.com/FrequentlyAskedQuestions.aspx

I don't know if this is the kind of thing you are looking for, but it seems to be related to your question.

There are many scams out there so it is good you are looking and you should keep looking.

www.court-martial.com; www.court-martial.us.com; mljucmj@gmail.com 703-298-9562, 800-401-1583. Answering your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.

i know nothing about this enterprise, but it screams of fraud. I would do some research and also check Clarke Howard's web site.

This post is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney client relationship with Mr. Cassara.

Thank you for your question. Time and time again I have learned that if it is too good too be true, then it is generally not true.