Skip to main content

Is a food handler's permit required under Nevada law/code if working in a food establishment

Carson City, NV |

If I work in a food establishment, do I need a food handler's permit?

Attorney Answers 1


This is simple. Telephone the secretary of state to find out the process for getting the required permit.

Mark as helpful

1 lawyer agrees