Skip to main content

Is a burglary first degree and a regulate firearm violent for doc

Rockville, MD |

I getting 12 years can I get the 8505 with a long recode !

Attorney Answers 3

  1. An experienced criminal defense attorney can help you evaluate the prosecution's case, any defenses that you might have, and any plea offer that might be made, so that you can decide whether to go to trial. Consider seeking a confidential consultation.

    Information in the reply is provided as a public service. It is neither a comprehensive statement of the law nor legal advice, and no one should rely on it as such. If you have a legal problem or question, you should consult with an attorney, who can investigate the particular circumstances of your situation. Responding to a post does not constitute legal representation. I am not your lawyer, until we make an agreement and I receive my fee. Beware that posts and replies are not confidential. Anyone can read them.

  2. Your question is a good one. It requires, however, significant additional information and background before an answer can be provided. The best person to respond is a local experienced criminal defense lawyer who will listen and investigate the situation.

    Please do NOT use this answer/response to say or do anything regarding your situation. This answer/response is based on the information provided in the question asked and requires a much more complete context than is available in this public forum. BEFORE you say or do anything consult with an experienced Federal and/or state criminal defense attorney in your jurisdiction who will listen to you and your concerns.

  3. A motion for an evaluation under Health General 8-505 to determine if you are drug dependent and can benefit from treatment can be filed in any case. A depending on the results of the evaluation it is possible that a judge can order you to attend a long term residential treatment program as part of your sentence which could lessen your time in the DOC.

Criminal defense topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics