Is a beneficiary allowed documents to support REF in I-140?

Asked about 1 year ago - Albertville, AL

one of my degrees is omitted on evaluation of transcripts filed in response to REF. Can I submit to the Immigration officer proof of 2 degrees? That way I will get 6 years of college study on record instead of 3. That will enhance my chances of getting approved on EB2

1. Anu Gupta

Pro

3

3

Answered . You should talk with the attorney who filed the petition. If you've already submitted the response to the RFE, you cannot send in a second set of documents.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . Speak with the EMPLOYER'S immigration lawyer about this. If he responded already, can always ask him/her to send in an amended response and incorporate it to the original response by reference.

3. George Ellis Corson IV

Pro

2

Answered . This is a question better addressed within the Immigration Forum. I will reclassify you.